Sunday, June 15, 2008

On my way!

First of all I would like to say a huge THANK YOU for all the love and support from everyone. I truly could not have made it across the pond without your financial support and prayers.

Our plane leaves from Lexington this afternoon and we will go to Detroit, then Amsterdam, and arrive in Nigeria on Monday evening. I can hardly contain my excitement!!!

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers and feel free to message me anytime! As often as I can get online I will send updates on the work being done. I praise God everyday for my blessings and cannot wait to be His hands and feet.

Peace be to the brothers, and love with faith from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with undying love.
Eph 6:23-24

4 comments:

CindyLou51 said...

Thanks for sending this blogspot address. I'm praying for you and the effectiveness of this trip. Keep us posted!

Unknown said...

Thank you for beginning this blog. We look forward to hearing about your impressions of this journey.

Bethany said...

miss you! love you! keep us posted...we're praying for you...

Unknown said...

I am excited to visit your blog and get updates on your trip. We miss you and will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Have a safe and amazing journey!